Print Priority

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I have a local printerattached with USB, I am using Win XP professional
w/SP2. I usually have a long delay in my print job when I go to the priority
settings I am set to 1. I change the setting to 99 and the job prints but the
setting reverts to 1 each time. How can I change the default to 99 ? This
printer is not shared on the network.
Thanks

"=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=" wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:
>I have a local printerattached with USB, I am using Win XP professional
>w/SP2. I usually have a long delay in my print job when I go to the priority
>settings I am set to 1. I change the setting to 99 and the job prints but the
>setting reverts to 1 each time. How can I change the default to 99 ? This
>printer is not shared on the network.

You need to make the change in Printer Properties, _not_ when
you're printing a particular job. In other words, go through
Settings, Printers and Faxes, and right-click the particular
printer.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/