New Product: Xevious High-Score Saver + Freeplay

Hi all !

A new high-score saving kit is now available for Xevious !
It's a plug in board that requires no soldering or hacking
to the xevious game board of any kind.

The kit also adds a freeplay setting and keeps the attract
mode going even after it's coined up.

Introductory pricing is $35 + actual shipping costs.

Pictures and the install guide can be found here
http://www.jrok.com/sohs/xev/xevious_hss.html

Email for any other details, shipping cost and payment options.

- James

------------------------------
jrokland http://www.jrok.com

Hello,

I need a jamma adapter for Xevious (and Dig Dug), anyone can make these?

I know these boards require some funky voltages (I think) but are those just
for the high score save or something?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

thanks,

Brent

P.S. If I can get an adapter made I'll buy a high score kit.