Help seeing all programs

Baz

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

When clicking on Start/all programs the screen doesnt show me all the
programs installed I have the resolution set at 1024*768 pixels which is good
for my eyesight but misses quite a lot of the programs installed. How can I
view these without changing the resolution?

Baz

If you mean that the list of programs fills your screen and some, you need
to locate the START MENU and create subfolders into which you can then place
programs of the same type.. you might have folders like Multimedia - Games -
Graphics - Office - Security etc

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Baz" <Baz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When clicking on Start/all programs the screen doesnt show me all the
> programs installed I have the resolution set at 1024*768 pixels which is
> good
> for my eyesight but misses quite a lot of the programs installed. How can
> view these without changing the resolution?

Baz

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Thanks Mike yes I mean the list of programs fills the screen and more. How do
I locate the START MENU when finding what I thought was the start menu it
doesnt list all the programs I see after clicking start/all programs

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Baz
>
> If you mean that the list of programs fills your screen and some, you need
> to locate the START MENU and create subfolders into which you can then place
> programs of the same type.. you might have folders like Multimedia - Games -
> Graphics - Office - Security etc
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/user
>
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "Baz" <Baz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When clicking on Start/all programs the screen doesnt show me all the
> > programs installed I have the resolution set at 1024*768 pixels which is
> > good
> > for my eyesight but misses quite a lot of the programs installed. How can
> > view these without changing the resolution?

Baz

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Thanks again Mike sorted it out cheers

"Baz" wrote:

> Thanks Mike yes I mean the list of programs fills the screen and more. How do
> I locate the START MENU when finding what I thought was the start menu it
> doesnt list all the programs I see after clicking start/all programs
>
> "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
> > Baz
> >
> > If you mean that the list of programs fills your screen and some, you need
> > to locate the START MENU and create subfolders into which you can then place
> > programs of the same type.. you might have folders like Multimedia - Games -
> > Graphics - Office - Security etc
> >
> > --
> > Mike Hall
> > MVP - Windows Shell/user
> >
> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> >

> > "Baz" <Baz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > When clicking on Start/all programs the screen doesnt show me all the
> > > programs installed I have the resolution set at 1024*768 pixels which is
> > > good
> > > for my eyesight but misses quite a lot of the programs installed. How can
> > > view these without changing the resolution?

Way to go, Baz