network problem

Joe

we have two computers networked. computer one can access all files on
computer one and two.. Computer two can not access files on computer one.
They just do not show up in my network places where they were before. in
workgroup computers computer one shows up but access is denied. does
anyone know how to get access bach to computerone?

We are both running windows xp

If they are both using XP Pro, ensure that simple file sharing is enabled in
both... also see:

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
--
Cari (MS-MVP)