Trev

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

Hi

Can any one help me with an annoying promblem that i have, I have a dvd
rewriter and when i right click on a file and select send to the D drive
windows will not let em do it, it says there is an error, but if i take the
blank dvd r out and put a blank cdr into the machine windows will let me do
it. Also some times when i right click and select send it tells me the file
already existes and do i want to replace it, but when i check the d drive
writng window there is nothing there.

Thanks

Trev

DVD writers require DVD writer software.. presumably, a CD was included in
the purchase of your DVD writer..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user