Help and Support Service missing

I'm not sure how or why, but my Help and Support System Service is
missing. I am unable to start this service as it is not offered in the
msconfig.exe. The registry key is there. Any help on how to add this
service would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about help support service missing

    Hi msmarkos,

    Have a look at Kelly Theriot's information regarding problems with Help and
    Support:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_h.htm
    Scroll down to the Help and Support section........hopefully you'll find
    something there that will work for you.

    Regards,

    --
    Patti MacLeod
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "msmarkos" <msmarkos@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure how or why, but my Help and Support System Service is
    > missing. I am unable to start this service as it is not offered in the
    > msconfig.exe. The registry key is there. Any help on how to add this
    > service would be appreciated.

Support Microsoft Msconfig Windows XP