Help and Support Service missing

April 16, 2005 12:34:15 AM

I'm not sure how or why, but my Help and Support System Service is
missing. I am unable to start this service as it is not offered in the
msconfig.exe. The registry key is there. Any help on how to add this
service would be appreciated.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 5:54:03 AM

Hi msmarkos,

Have a look at Kelly Theriot's information regarding problems with Help and
Support:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_h.htm
Scroll down to the Help and Support section........hopefully you'll find
something there that will work for you.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod