Dual Monitors...

StenErik

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2004
Okay - Old, obselete card, I know...

I have a G3TI200 Pro-TD128 in my work computer. I currently have two monitors connected. One through the standard connection, the other through the DVI with an adapter.

Right now the only thing I can do is see a clone. Both monitors work, but they show the exact same thing! I want to spread across both monitors like I do with my FX 5600 Ultra card at home.

Is this possible? Am I missing something? The option for dual monitors isn't showing up in my display properties window.

Very frustrating...

Thanks for your help!

cleeve

Illustrious
Try installing the newest forceware drivers. It should be the exact same setup, I'm pretty sure.
(Unless the old card only has a single RAMDAC? Do you need dual RAMDACs to split a desktop? Damn it, I'm not sure but I think so... Oh well, try the new driver anyway)

And don't be ashamed of the Geforce3Ti200. It'll beat a brand new 64-bit GeforceFX 5200 or Radeon 9200SE to death.

Hell, it'll give a regular 9200 and 5200 a run for their money.

StenErik

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2004
Thanks for the reply!

I went out and downloaded the newest Forceware Drivers from Nvidia. Still no luck!

Very frustrating. The display properties screen won't acknowledge that I have two monitors connected. When I go into the Advanced properties and cruise through the various Nview options, I have the chance to "identify monitors". When I do so, the number 1 appears on both screens.

Any other ideas? Something missed in the Windows 2000 install? User inadequacy?