FS: Ms Pac PCB & CP- $110

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Ms Pac PCB has graphics problem but is complete. Includes alt maze chip
from Mike's. (Midway non-daughter card style board)

Ms Pac CP works and looks decent. Original leaf-switch joystick could
use centering grommet. Missing clamp ends. Plug-n-play otherwise.

Both-$110

Free shipping and packed well!! (L-48/US)
P/U OK-Largo, FL

E-mail..stargater@verizon.net

Thanks.
-Rik

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

M Spaeth,
If you still want this let me know ASAP.
-Rik

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

M Spaeth,
If you still want this let me know ASAP.
-Rik

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Items have been sold.