Dark age of camelot pvp

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
guys have any of you played dark age o' camelot? have u played the pvp servers? I am just complaining about them here, they suck ass, let me explain why. when you get a character to lvl 50 and are running around bored, you just get the urge to kill lower characters, I think it is gay when I get killed by a purple con, or when I get killed by the guy I am asking to let me in his group for no reason, and then again just cause he [-peep-] feels like it, it is no fun, and I am realy pissed that I paid for it, the other servers are fine but stay the hell away from the pvp servers I got a char all the way up to 20 before getting soooo pissed off with the whole damned thing. the game developers realy [-peep-] up when they did the whole thing and people need to stop being jackasses and let others have fun too. there was my two cents.

Life (n). A sexually transmitted disease which afflicts some people more severly than others.

Starwind

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2002
yeah PvP sever is a cheap fix for a lousy 3 realm battle (2 sides is enough) and considering the PvP on a regular server is as follows.

1. Get the urge to PvP.
2. spend 5 minutes on the portal to the PvP lands.
3. then spend 10-45 minutes getting a team together.
4. after a 30 second fight, you are dead and have to release. (if you win, you will wait 45 minutes for the next fight... if you are a caster, you WILL get ganked by an infl in one shot unless you run around like a madman.)
5. repeat if you spend more then 5 hours at a time playing the game.

There is DAoC. So, I am waiting for ShadowBane or Star Wars Galaxies.. Maybe AC2 but I hated their original game... Don't get me started about AC, lol.

A 5 foot work fan, plastic sheeting for the funnel, some tubing, and duct tape is all you need for a cooling system. :wink: