MN700, wireless laptop trouble

Hi, I had a MN700 router, My home netwok is only a destop PC and a
wireless-g laptop, from a couple of weeks I can get Internet in both
computers, but I can´t share my printer or files over My network, before the
problem begins I was able to do it with no problem at all, I didn´t change
nothing on My hardware or software. I try to uninnstall the software on my
laptop and re-installed, the problem still the same, do I need to remove all
the installations on both computers?

Thanks in advance

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

No you do not need to remove installations.
Run the Network Setup Wizard so setup file and printer sharing on both
machines,

I try it, doesn´t work, I found that in the network device status in the
Broadband Network Utility, doesn´t show the other´s device name, Is that a
problem also? or is it the root problem?

"Gary" <anon@lipan.net> wrote in message
> No you do not need to remove installations.
> Run the Network Setup Wizard so setup file and printer sharing on both
> machines,

Are you sure they are both still in the same Workgroup?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Eduardo Massu" <edumassu@uffizi-massu.com> wrote in message
>I try it, doesn´t work, I found that in the network device status in the
>Broadband Network Utility, doesn´t show the other´s device name, Is that a
>problem also? or is it the root problem?
>

> "Gary" <anon@lipan.net> wrote in message
>> No you do not need to remove installations.
>> Run the Network Setup Wizard so setup file and printer sharing on both
>> machines,

Yes, both computers have the same workgroup, what can I do?