no hibernation tab in turn off computer window

There is no hibernattion tab in "turn off computer" window.
I configured the power button to hibernate when i press it.It hibernates and
works fine !!!.
I need to power down the computer with the power button and hibernate it
from the "turn off computer" menu.

Any suggestions?

damo

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

Holding down the shift key in the Turn Off Computer window will change
Standby to Hibernate if you've enabled it in System Control Panel.

"Christos Konstantinidis" wrote:

> There is no hibernattion tab in "turn off computer" window.
> I configured the power button to hibernate when i press it.It hibernates and
> works fine !!!.
> I need to power down the computer with the power button and hibernate it
> from the "turn off computer" menu.
>
> Any suggestions?

ooopss didn't know that Thank you very much !.