thinking about buying a cabal CP.

Anyone know what I can expect to pay for these parts? I guess it's 2
standard trackballs, 2 buttons each and 2 player select buttons.
the buttons are obviously easy. is there a specific set of trackballs
(haha - i said balls) i need?

I have my PCB, marquee, side art.. now i just need a CP.

thx.
k.

guinness

I think Cabal was only released as a kit so if you buy a control panel, make
sure it fits the cabinet you plan on applying it too. If there was a
dedicated release of Cabal, I would still think the majority of replies
you'll get are conversion panels.

tim (NH)

"keith corcoran" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know what I can expect to pay for these parts? I guess it's 2
> standard trackballs, 2 buttons each and 2 player select buttons.
> the buttons are obviously easy. is there a specific set of trackballs
> (haha - i said balls) i need?
>
> I have my PCB, marquee, side art.. now i just need a CP.
>
> thx.
> k.

i figured as much so i guess what I would need are the 2 trackballs for it
or to just pick up 2 trackballs and follow the pinouts (if i can find them).
i'm not sure what cabinet i'm goign to put it in, I might make something
custom, small like a cabaret. paint it camoflague or something.

just want to make sure i get the right parts. whatever i put together.

thanks.

keith.

"guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I think Cabal was only released as a kit so if you buy a control panel,
make
> sure it fits the cabinet you plan on applying it too. If there was a
> dedicated release of Cabal, I would still think the majority of replies
> you'll get are conversion panels.
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "keith corcoran" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know what I can expect to pay for these parts? I guess it's 2
> > standard trackballs, 2 buttons each and 2 player select buttons.
> > the buttons are obviously easy. is there a specific set of trackballs
> > (haha - i said balls) i need?
> >
> > I have my PCB, marquee, side art.. now i just need a CP.
> >
> > thx.
> > k.

how can i tell if my cabal board is a joystick or trackball version?
seems that there were trackball and joystick versions produced.

k.