please help can not right click on any files without xp cr..

April 16, 2005 3:09:45 PM

the main problem i got is when i right click on a file or folder on my
desktop to rename it or delete it my task bar and any applications
running just go missing un till i start a program with a hot key.

--
tonyisgood

More about : click files

Anonymous
April 16, 2005 3:09:46 PM

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

Right click causes an error and crashes Explorer.exe after installing
Windows XP SP2
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.