What is your Pacman serial number?

Hi,

Just got mine working and noticed the label stapled inside, mine is Pacman
UR #0931 :)

The wood above the back door is stamped 931 also.

What's yours?

/o

mine is 26,000 somthing, can't remember.

Brent
"oll" <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just got mine working and noticed the label stapled inside, mine is Pacman
> UR #0931 :)
>
> The wood above the back door is stamped 931 also.
>

> What's yours?
>

> /o

My Pac is 49,000 something

My Galaga is 320 something :)

"BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> mine is 26,000 somthing, can't remember.
>
> Brent
> "oll" <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just got mine working and noticed the label stapled inside, mine is
>> Pacman
>> UR #0931 :)
>>
>> The wood above the back door is stamped 931 also.

mark

#UR00000003
"anonebayseller" <anon@seller.com> wrote in message
> My Pac is 49,000 something
>
> My Galaga is 320 something :)
>
> "BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
>> mine is 26,000 somthing, can't remember.
>>
>> Brent
>> "oll" <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just got mine working and noticed the label stapled inside, mine is
>>> Pacman
>>> UR #0931 :)
>>>
>>> The wood above the back door is stamped 931 also.

Before I lost the cab in the big flood here last July, mine *was*
25505. Sadly, it is no more.

Blaine.

- - -

>#UR00000003
>"anonebayseller" <anon@seller.com> wrote in message
>> My Pac is 49,000 something
>>
>> My Galaga is 320 something :)
>>
>> "BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
>>> mine is 26,000 somthing, can't remember.
>>>
>>> Brent
>>> "oll" <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message

I got lucky #43667 and I am thinking I should now put it on greedbay as a
RARE game. Because I have not seen anyone else with #43667 so I guess that
makes it one of a kind.......Yea Score!!!!

"oll" <oll@NOSPAM.arcadeoll.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just got mine working and noticed the label stapled inside, mine is Pacman
> UR #0931 :)
>
> The wood above the back door is stamped 931 also.
>

> What's yours?
>

> /o

46725 No PCB though, so it is kinda worthless :(

John Hacker wrote:
> I got lucky #43667 and I am thinking I should now put it on greedbay as a
> RARE game. Because I have not seen anyone else with #43667 so I guess that
> makes it one of a kind.......Yea Score!!!!

I knew if I waited long enough, it would finally turn back up.

Pac-Man serial number #43667 was stolen from my shop quite some time
back. I trust that you have a receipt and can document the history of
this machine before it came into your posession?

Yes. I ran this posting a little too much on the dry side. 'Tis a hoax!
But a great one I like to pull when serial numbers go flying about. ;)

Josh McCormick wrote:
> John Hacker wrote:
>
>> I got lucky #43667 and I am thinking I should now put it on greedbay
>> as a RARE game. Because I have not seen anyone else with #43667 so I
>> guess that makes it one of a kind.......Yea Score!!!!
>

> I knew if I waited long enough, it would finally turn back up.
>
> Pac-Man serial number #43667 was stolen from my shop quite some time
> back. I trust that you have a receipt and can document the history of
> this machine before it came into your posession?

mark

I like it.Good one.:)).