cannot access files

Just tried to run live update in nortons antivirus and it is saying I don't
have access to the folder.How do I gain access to the folder?
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot access files

    Most problems with Nortons can be found by searching the knowledge base
    http://www.symantec.com/search/

    "mattjazz" <mattjazz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Just tried to run live update in nortons antivirus and it is saying I don't
    > have access to the folder.How do I gain access to the folder?

Support Microsoft Antivirus Windows XP