Gaming laptop $1500
I'm looking to buy a $1500-2000 laptop for gamming. Thats really reliable, durable, and has a great support plan. A company that has insurance/warrenty plan that covers everthing in cluding water damage.
Help us out and answer a few questions in the form shown in the sticky topic:
Laptop Buyers FAQ
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Size is not important
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
All games high settings
Mass effect 3
Basicaly everygame on the market
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Gaming, netflix, school work, manage a appartment complex
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
As much as possible
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
None in mind
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
actully would prefer none (have not used a optical drive in years)
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
No real preference
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I want a laptop with really amazing support and access to insurance/warranty that covers all damage/accident even water damage. I'm willing to pay what it takes.
I hope this can help people find their ideal notebook.
Check out the Sager NP9150 custom gaming notebook
Core i7-3610QM 2.3Ghz Ivy Bridge quad core CPU, graphics card options include GTX 670, GTX 675 and Radeon HD HD 7970M
If you're a student you can get property insurance on all your electronic devices; phone, iPad, notebook and other personal property.