Columbus Auction Results or Comments??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody out there go to the Columbus Auction this past weekend?

I was there. Not many classics and everything seemed expensive.

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I was there as well. Not a lot of games or pinballs. Smallest auction I
have been to.

A few Ms. Pac Man games, and two Galagas, I think. Not much else old stuff.
Most everything was working though, so that was cool.

Don't really know about the prices, but there were WAY to many owners
bidding up their own machines. Just wrong in my opinion. I saw a couple
owners bid up and buy back their machine, just to sell it for the last bid
anyways.

Don't have a price list for you though.

Eric

<use_the_force_1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I was there. Not many classics and everything seemed expensive.

Here are some prices for the row of older games:

Super Mario Bros $150
Centipede (new monitor) $525
Shinobi $125
Battle Shark (picture probs) $215
Moon Patrol (nice) $375
Asteroids (Willis cpo yuck! nice otherwise) >$500
Joust 2 (nice) $600
Sinistar cockpit $500
Out Run (not working) $110
Cosmic Avenger $125
Multicade (not working) $425
Road Blasters (vid prob) $170
Turbo mini ??
Pac Mania $350
Dig Dug $255
Galaga (nice) $725
Super Sports $215
Mario Bros $130
Donkey Kong (vid sync prob?) $350
Ms Pac (restored) $900
Star Wars/ESB (unusual cab) $775
Ikari Warriors $200
Namco Classics $370
Ms Pac in rough pac cab $450
Multicade in refurb Ms Pac cab $1500
Commando $170
Ms Pac $575
Galaxian $275
Tetris $150
Multicade 25" mon $1025
Tetris (Williams cab?) $130
SCI (not working) $50
Pole Position (not working) $35
Rampage (nice) $225
Satan's Hollow (very nice) $430
Mad Planets (nice) $435
Super Sprint (not working?) $55
Turbo Outrun $200
Big Event Golf $230
Teed-off $190
Double Dragon $175
Road Riot 4WD $95
Pole Position II cockpit $100

Not a ton of games, but I didn't think the selection was too bad.
Joust 2, Sinistar Cockpit, and Mad Planets were nice surprises.

Greg

GregAFree wrote:
> Here are some prices for the row of older games:
>
> Super Mario Bros $150
> Centipede (new monitor) $525
> Shinobi $125
> Battle Shark (picture probs) $215
> Moon Patrol (nice) $375
> Asteroids (Willis cpo yuck! nice otherwise) >$500
> Joust 2 (nice) $600
> Sinistar cockpit $500
> Out Run (not working) $110
> Cosmic Avenger $125
> Multicade (not working) $425
> Road Blasters (vid prob) $170
> Turbo mini ??
> Pac Mania $350
> Dig Dug $255
> Galaga (nice) $725
> Super Sports $215
> Mario Bros $130
> Donkey Kong (vid sync prob?) $350
> Ms Pac (restored) $900
> Star Wars/ESB (unusual cab) $775
> Ikari Warriors $200
> Namco Classics $370
> Ms Pac in rough pac cab $450
> Multicade in refurb Ms Pac cab $1500
> Commando $170
> Ms Pac $575
> Galaxian $275
> Tetris $150
> Multicade 25" mon $1025
> Tetris (Williams cab?) $130
> SCI (not working) $50
> Pole Position (not working) $35
> Rampage (nice) $225
> Satan's Hollow (very nice) $430
> Mad Planets (nice) $435
> Super Sprint (not working?) $55
> Turbo Outrun $200
> Big Event Golf $230
> Teed-off $190
> Double Dragon $175
> Road Riot 4WD $95
> Pole Position II cockpit $100
>
> Not a ton of games, but I didn't think the selection was too bad.
> Joust 2, Sinistar Cockpit, and Mad Planets were nice surprises.
>
> Greg

In with the slot machines was a little video poker machine. Anyone
know what that went for?

Thanks

Yea I have noticed that about the Columbus auctions. Maybe the next one in
April will be better?

"Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> Yea I have noticed that about the Columbus auctions. Maybe the next one
in
> April will be better?

I've been saying that for the past several years...

Dane.