Which to keep: TRON UR vs TRON Cabaret

I'm torn. I have two TRONs and I want to get rid of one. The cabaret is,
well a cabaret. It is cute. But the upright has the cool blacklight
stuff going on and the pseudo-hologram background.

Which would you keep?

Upright! The art and blacklight makes the game IMO.

The upright, no question. The upright is a complete immersion into the game
with all of the glowing lights, artwork and cool backdrop. You might as well
just build a mame cabinet and play TRON in that if you are playing it in
anything other than a upright. The upright is what the arcade experience is
all about.

Ken.

"Josh McCormick" <jmccorm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm torn. I have two TRONs and I want to get rid of one. The cabaret is,
> well a cabaret. It is cute. But the upright has the cool blacklight
> stuff going on and the pseudo-hologram background.
>
> Which would you keep?

I'd keep the upright, the whole effect of the lighting is cool, I have
an upright and 2 cocktails, and was thinking what one to keep, the
upright stays!

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:40:05 -0600, Josh McCormick <jmccorm@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I'm torn. I have two TRONs and I want to get rid of one. The cabaret is,
>well a cabaret. It is cute. But the upright has the cool blacklight
>stuff going on and the pseudo-hologram background.
>
>Which would you keep?

Hmmm.... 19" vs 13" monitor

Dan in Denver
Who just bought a 61" DLP HDTV

Bigger IS better

upright.

I've owned a few uprights and had the chance to own a cabaret, but passed..
The upright looks much cooler!

"Josh McCormick" <jmccorm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm torn. I have two TRONs and I want to get rid of one. The cabaret is,
> well a cabaret. It is cute. But the upright has the cool blacklight
> stuff going on and the pseudo-hologram background.
>
> Which would you keep?

Guess it depends on your priorities. If you played one in the
arcades vs. the other, that may help. If you don't have space
for the UR, that may help. If it's all about the "lights" or
"look", then that may help. Personally, I have both and kept
the mini. :)

Scott C.

Josh McCormick wrote:
> I'm torn. I have two TRONs and I want to get rid of one. The cabaret is,
> well a cabaret. It is cute. But the upright has the cool blacklight
> stuff going on and the pseudo-hologram background.
>
> Which would you keep?

upright with black lights!