Hi Display resolution isnt working right....

Hi my display resolution isnt working right,
acouple of days ago the resolution changed to
800 by 600 pixels but i cantmove the bar across,
and if igo to update my driver nothing is there.
TO THE ADAPTER
just says VGASAVE
can someone help me please i am running windows XP

thank you
Alex
2 answers Last reply
More about display resolution isnt working right

    Alex, try going back to Device Manager>Display Adaptor>VGASAVE and rt
    click and choose Uninstall. Restart.

    "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi my display resolution isnt working right,
    > acouple of days ago the resolution changed to
    > 800 by 600 pixels but i cantmove the bar across,
    > and if igo to update my driver nothing is there.
    > TO THE ADAPTER
    > just says VGASAVE
    > can someone help me please i am running windows XP
    >
    > thank you
    > Alex

    i cant remove it its not there highlightered,
    i go to control panel, then display, then settings,
    and cant change the resolution just cant move it across,
    then i click on advance, then adapter , then properties
    then driver and all it says it VGASAVE
    cant got to properties or anything
    Am i missing a driver or adapter or someone knows what i can download please

    thank you

    "Rich Barry" wrote:

    > Alex, try going back to Device Manager>Display Adaptor>VGASAVE and rt
    > click and choose Uninstall. Restart.
    >
    > "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi my display resolution isnt working right,
    > > acouple of days ago the resolution changed to
    > > 800 by 600 pixels but i cantmove the bar across,
    > > and if igo to update my driver nothing is there.
    > > TO THE ADAPTER
    > > just says VGASAVE
    > > can someone help me please i am running windows XP
    > >
    > > thank you
    > > Alex

Resolution Windows XP Displays