Hi Display resolution isnt working right....

alex

Hi my display resolution isnt working right,
acouple of days ago the resolution changed to
800 by 600 pixels but i cantmove the bar across,
and if igo to update my driver nothing is there.
TO THE ADAPTER
just says VGASAVE
can someone help me please i am running windows XP

thank you
Alex

Alex, try going back to Device Manager>Display Adaptor>VGASAVE and rt
click and choose Uninstall. Restart.

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi my display resolution isnt working right,
> acouple of days ago the resolution changed to
> 800 by 600 pixels but i cantmove the bar across,
> and if igo to update my driver nothing is there.
> TO THE ADAPTER
> just says VGASAVE
> can someone help me please i am running windows XP
>
> thank you
> Alex

i cant remove it its not there highlightered,
i go to control panel, then display, then settings,
and cant change the resolution just cant move it across,
then i click on advance, then adapter , then properties
then driver and all it says it VGASAVE
cant got to properties or anything
Am i missing a driver or adapter or someone knows what i can download please

thank you