2) 17 - 20 - 4 - 11,76%
3) 21 - 25 - 11 - 32,36%
4) 26 - 30 - 4 - 11,76%
5) 31 - 35 - 10 - 29,41%
6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 14,71%
7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
total - 34 - 100,00%

Mescalito - nutcase, not considered

Conclusion: we're majoritary under 30's, 55,88%

Brazilian Man 6
Me 6
Ronald Scholman 6
Dan 6
Hari Seldon 6
E 5
Mikael Scholer 5
Stephen Weir 5
Wielder 5
Hagen 5
Nick 5
Raven 5
Hamish 5
Dazza 5
Jon Emirates 5
Gargoyle 4
Graham Thurlwell4
Mark Robbins 4
Matt Benson 4
Miljenko 3
Tobes 3
Dougal 3
Daniel Marsh 3
Gareth 3
Ivo 3
Lars 3
Angelic Celtic 3
Rach 3
Michael Murray 3
Jackcake 3
Dynamic Forward 2
Timofei Shatrov 2
James Heaney 2
Strange Thing 2

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:17:25 -0200, The Brazilian Man wrote:

> 1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
> 2) 17 - 20 - 4 - 11,76%
> 3) 21 - 25 - 11 - 32,36%
> 4) 26 - 30 - 4 - 11,76%
> 5) 31 - 35 - 10 - 29,41%
> 6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 14,71%
> 7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
> total - 34 - 100,00%
>
> Mescalito - nutcase, not considered
>
> Conclusion: we're majoritary under 30's, 55,88%
>
> Brazilian Man 6
> Me 6
> Ronald Scholman 6
> Dan 6
> Hari Seldon 6
> E 5
> Mikael Scholer 5
> Stephen Weir 5
> Wielder 5
> Hagen 5
> Nick 5
> Raven 5
> Hamish 5
> Dazza 5
> Jon Emirates 5

*waves to all the old farts* ;-)

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling" -
Richie Benaud

Toby Briggs wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:17:25 -0200, The Brazilian Man wrote:
>

>>1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
>>2) 17 - 20 - 4 - 11,76%
>>3) 21 - 25 - 11 - 32,36%
>>4) 26 - 30 - 4 - 11,76%
>>5) 31 - 35 - 10 - 29,41%
>>6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 14,71%
>>7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
>>total - 34 - 100,00%
>>
>>Mescalito - nutcase, not considered
>>
>>Conclusion: we're majoritary under 30's, 55,88%
>>
>>Brazilian Man 6
>>Me 6
>>Ronald Scholman 6
>>Dan 6
>>Hari Seldon 6
>>E 5
>>Mikael Scholer 5
>>Stephen Weir 5
>>Wielder 5
>>Hagen 5
>>Nick 5
>>Raven 5
>>Hamish 5
>>Dazza 5
>>Jon Emirates 5
>

> *waves to all the old farts* ;-)

*Swings cane at Toby*

Toby Briggs wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:17:25 -0200, The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> 1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
>> 2) 17 - 20 - 4 - 11,76%
>> 3) 21 - 25 - 11 - 32,36%
>> 4) 26 - 30 - 4 - 11,76%
>> 5) 31 - 35 - 10 - 29,41%
>> 6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 14,71%
>> 7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
>> total - 34 - 100,00%
>>
>> Mescalito - nutcase, not considered
>>
>> Conclusion: we're majoritary under 30's, 55,88%
>>
>> Brazilian Man 6
>> Me 6
>> Ronald Scholman 6
>> Dan 6
>> Hari Seldon 6
>> E 5
>> Mikael Scholer 5
>> Stephen Weir 5
>> Wielder 5
>> Hagen 5
>> Nick 5
>> Raven 5
>> Hamish 5
>> Dazza 5
>> Jon Emirates 5
>
> *waves to all the old farts* ;-)

*shakes fist at Toby* Bloody kids today, no respect

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message news:<opslxrfbdrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net>...
> 1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
> 2) 17 - 20 - 4 - 11,76%
> 3) 21 - 25 - 11 - 32,36%
> 4) 26 - 30 - 4 - 11,76%
> 5) 31 - 35 - 10 - 29,41%
> 6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 14,71%
> 7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
> total - 34 - 100,00%
>
> Mescalito - nutcase, not considered

Not considered? NOT CONSIDERED!

well I.....:)

Em 10 Feb 2005 04:51:08 -0800, Mescalito <Digging4fire@hotmail.com>
escreveu:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> 1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
>> 2) 17 - 20 - 4 - 11,76%
>> 3) 21 - 25 - 11 - 32,36%
>> 4) 26 - 30 - 4 - 11,76%
>> 5) 31 - 35 - 10 - 29,41%
>> 6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 14,71%
>> 7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
>> total - 34 - 100,00%
>>
>> Mescalito - nutcase, not considered
>>
> Not considered? NOT CONSIDERED!
>
> well I.....:)

lol, you're added as an ageless member of our community, from a new born
to Matuzalem you can't be considered for stats accounts, but surely living
in your strange dimension of life shall be interesting.

don't feel alone as Wielder is yet to prove he (she) is not a virtual
phenomenum that surrounds our group either.

"no creo em bruxas,pero que las hay las hay"

--

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em 10 Feb 2005 04:51:08 -0800, Mescalito <Digging4fire@hotmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
> > "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> >> Mescalito - nutcase, not considered
> >>
> > Not considered? NOT CONSIDERED!
> > well I.....:)
>
> lol, you're added as an ageless member of our community, from a new born
> to Matuzalem you can't be considered for stats accounts, but surely living
> in your strange dimension of life shall be interesting.

Actually, by the logic of how you scaled the age groups, Mescalito will be in the 51-55 range.
So perfectly fine to include him as the oldest of the farts.

> don't feel alone as Wielder is yet to prove he (she) is not a virtual
> phenomenum that surrounds our group either.

I am so virtual I am in six dimensions at the same time. Quark quark. And so takes a long time
to load naturally.
http://tinyurl.com/4tkdb
But wouldn't you all like to be embraced by http://tinyurl.com/6qp4g

> "no creo em bruxas,pero que las hay las hay"

"In the lingo of witches, when you see hay you will see hay"? Que? Hey?

> Actually, by the logic of how you scaled the age groups, Mescalito will
> be in the 51-55 range.
> So perfectly fine to include him as the oldest of the farts.

lol

> I am so virtual I am in six dimensions at the same time. Quark quark.
> And so takes a long time
> to load naturally.
> http://tinyurl.com/4tkdb
> But wouldn't you all like to be embraced by http://tinyurl.com/6qp4g
>
>> "no creo em bruxas,pero que las hay las hay"
>
> "In the lingo of witches, when you see hay you will see hay"? Que? Hey?

I don't believe in witches, but that exist exist"

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:52:17 -0200, The Biased Man
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

>> Actually, by the logic of how you scaled the age groups, Mescalito will
>> be in the 51-55 range.
>> So perfectly fine to include him as the oldest of the farts.
>
> lol
>
>> I am so virtual I am in six dimensions at the same time. Quark quark.
>> And so takes a long time
>> to load naturally.
>> http://tinyurl.com/4tkdb
>> But wouldn't you all like to be embraced by http://tinyurl.com/6qp4g
>>
>>> "no creo em bruxas,pero que las hay las hay"
>>
>> "In the lingo of witches, when you see hay you will see hay"? Que? Hey?
>>

> I don't believe in witches, but that exist exist"

forgot to mention you're a she as I had suspected :)

--
The Biased Man

The Biased Man wrote:

> >> "no creo em bruxas,pero que las hay las hay"
> > "In the lingo of witches, when you see hay you will see hay"? Que? Hey?
>
> I don't believe in witches, but that exist exist"

Trust online translators. How can they be so wrong? Impossible!

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:00:56 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

>> > "In the lingo of witches, when you see hay you will see hay"? Que?
>> Hey?
>>
>> I don't believe in witches, but that exist exist"
>
> Trust online translators. How can they be so wrong? Impossible!

latin based languages are very strange to english translators, we feel the
same on other way

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as The Brazilian Man
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:01:03 -0200, "The Biased Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:00:56 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
><scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

>>> Hey?
>>>
>>> I don't believe in witches, but that exist exist"
>>
>> Trust online translators. How can they be so wrong? Impossible!
>>

>latin based languages are very strange to english translators, we feel the
>same on other way

LMAO, The Biased Man?

----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:08:30 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMYOUCUNTSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:01:03 -0200, "The Biased Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:00:56 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

>>> Trust online translators. How can they be so wrong? Impossible!
>>>

>> latin based languages are very strange to english translators, we feel
>> the
>> same on other way
>
> LMAO, The Biased Man?

yep, my new nick, did you liked?

:)

--
The Biased Man

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:01:03 -0200, "The Biased Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:00:56 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

>>> Trust online translators. How can they be so wrong? Impossible!
>>>

>> latin based languages are very strange to english translators, we
>> feel the same on other way
>
> LMAO, The Biased Man?

I had to double check the time, I thought I'd lost 12 hours of the day ;-)

--
Hamish McStab

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:10:06 -0200, "The Biased Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>yep, my new nick, did you liked?
>
>:)

I could be offended by that statement, you know.

-Nick

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:39:18 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:10:06 -0200, "The Biased Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>> yep, my new nick, did you liked?
>>
>> :)
>
> I could be offended by that statement, you know.
>
> -Nick

lol

but it's just a simple humble nick, not a real Nick!

--
The Biased Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
also known as "The Brazilian Man"
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!

The Biased Man wrote:

> >> And so takes a long time to load naturally.
> >> http://tinyurl.com/4tkdb
> >> But wouldn't you all like to be embraced by http://tinyurl.com/6qp4g
>
> forgot to mention you're a she as I had suspected :)

Yes, every hot-blooded male's fantasy that a lissom sylph of grim shall kiss away his final
exhalation with her very lips.

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:08:32 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

>> forgot to mention you're a she as I had suspected :)
>
> Yes, every hot-blooded male's fantasy that a lissom sylph of grim shall
> kiss away his final
> exhalation with her very lips.

can you write it in english pls? :)

*Portuguese also accepted*

--
The Biased Man

The Biased Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:08:32 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:
>
> > The Biased Man wrote:
> >> forgot to mention you're a she as I had suspected :)
> >
> > Yes, every hot-blooded male's fantasy that a lissom sylph of grim shall
> > kiss away his final exhalation with her very lips.
> >

> can you write it in english pls? :)
> *Portuguese also accepted*

Ingrate! I laboured long and hard and dragged my battered body through purgatory to forge a
beauteously crafted prose rivalling The Sonnets and this is the thanks I get? Why
you..................have Portuguese translators......

'Sim, fantasy de cada macho hot-blooded que um sylph do lissom de grim beijará afastado seu
exhalation final com seus muito bordos.'

Somehow, the music of the metre is lost. I wonder why.

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:17:08 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> The Biased Man wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:08:32 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

>> > Yes, every hot-blooded male's fantasy that a lissom sylph of grim
>> shall
>> > kiss away his final exhalation with her very lips.
>> >

>> can you write it in english pls? :)
>> *Portuguese also accepted*
>
> Ingrate! I laboured long and hard and dragged my battered body through
> purgatory to forge a
> beauteously crafted prose rivalling The Sonnets and this is the thanks I
> get? Why
> you..................have Portuguese translators......
>
> 'Sim, fantasy de cada macho hot-blooded que um sylph do lissom de grim
> beijará afastado seu
> exhalation final com seus muito bordos.'
>
> Somehow, the music of the metre is lost. I wonder why.

it is worst than before :-D

"lissom sylph of grim" is contraditory, and I'm lost here as lissom =
flexible and grim the opposite

--
The Biased Man

The Biased Man wrote:

> "lissom sylph of grim" is contraditory, and I'm lost here as lissom =
> flexible and grim the opposite

Think gorgeous sexy 44DD-22-36. Think GS44DD(* ) ( *) as the Reaper. Think your last dying
breath and this pair of 44DD hangs over you and kiss you good night, forever.

Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:42:11 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> The Biased Man wrote:

>> "lissom sylph of grim" is contraditory, and I'm lost here as lissom =
>> flexible and grim the opposite
>
> Think gorgeous sexy 44DD-22-36. Think GS44DD(* ) ( *) as the Reaper.
> Think your last dying
> breath and this pair of 44DD hangs over you and kiss you good night,
> forever.

tks, that was a good drawing, hope my last breath will be with such
intensity! :)

--
The Biased Man

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> The Biased Man wrote:

>> "lissom sylph of grim" is contraditory, and I'm lost here as lissom =
>> flexible and grim the opposite
>
> Think gorgeous sexy 44DD-22-36. Think GS44DD(* ) ( *) as the Reaper.
> Think your last dying breath and this pair of 44DD hangs over you and
> kiss you good night, forever.

Now that i've pictured that,If it doesn't happen then im coming back to
torment you till your last breath :p

--
[Raven]

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:43:40 -0200, "The Biased Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Em Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:39:18 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
>escreveu:
>
>> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:10:06 -0200, "The Biased Man"
>> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>

>>> yep, my new nick, did you liked?
>>>
>>> :)
>>
>> I could be offended by that statement, you know.
>>
>> -Nick
>
>lol
>
>but it's just a simple humble nick, not a real Nick!

Surely it is the real nick and he is a simple humble Nick?