Remote Desktop Help

I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
remotely. When I try to I get this

"The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
this computer. Do you want to continue?"

I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
log in as admin without the user having to accept.

Thanx

JAS

bar

Try posting in WINDOWS XP WORKING REMOTELY

"Johnathon Aaron Steel" wrote:

> I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
> remotely. When I try to I get this
>
> "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
> to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
> this computer. Do you want to continue?"
>
> I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
> log in as admin without the user having to accept.
>
> Thanx
>
> JAS

Thanx Tips...

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:32:02 -0700, BAR
<BAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Try posting in WINDOWS XP WORKING REMOTELY
>
>"Johnathon Aaron Steel" wrote:
>
>> I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
>> remotely. When I try to I get this
>>
>> "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
>> to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
>> this computer. Do you want to continue?"
>>
>> I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
>> log in as admin without the user having to accept.
>>
>> Thanx
>>
>> JAS

TRENDING THREADS