Remote Desktop Help

April 16, 2005 8:27:34 PM

I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
remotely. When I try to I get this

"The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
this computer. Do you want to continue?"

I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
log in as admin without the user having to accept.

Thanx

JAS

More about : remote desktop

April 16, 2005 8:27:35 PM

Try posting in WINDOWS XP WORKING REMOTELY

"Johnathon Aaron Steel" wrote:

> I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
> remotely. When I try to I get this
>
> "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
> to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
> this computer. Do you want to continue?"
>
> I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
> log in as admin without the user having to accept.
>
> Thanx
>
> JAS

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 3:22:12 AM