Remote Desktop Help

I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
remotely. When I try to I get this

"The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
this computer. Do you want to continue?"

I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
log in as admin without the user having to accept.

Thanx

JAS
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop help

    Try posting in WINDOWS XP WORKING REMOTELY

    "Johnathon Aaron Steel" wrote:

    > I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
    > remotely. When I try to I get this
    >
    > "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
    > to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
    > this computer. Do you want to continue?"
    >
    > I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
    > log in as admin without the user having to accept.
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > JAS

    Thanx Tips...

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:32:02 -0700, BAR
    <BAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Try posting in WINDOWS XP WORKING REMOTELY
    >
    >"Johnathon Aaron Steel" wrote:
    >
    >> I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
    >> remotely. When I try to I get this
    >>
    >> "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
    >> to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
    >> this computer. Do you want to continue?"
    >>
    >> I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
    >> log in as admin without the user having to accept.
    >>
    >> Thanx
    >>
    >> JAS

Remote Desktop Computers Windows XP