in my absense this place really goes downhill.... ;-)

Boo

--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

Em Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, Pete Heslop <shadowalk@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Boo

better late than never! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, Pete Heslop wrote:

> Boo

Oh and that really enlivened the group!

Get your arse back in here - need to bair Arse fans more! ;-)

From a worried Chelsea fan who believes we won't win a thing this season!!!

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling" -
Richie Benaud

"Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Boo

opps I should post something i little more inteligent.

Since November 29th i've been employed by BT Broadband (a job which i hate
profusely but 6.45 an hour to basically do naff all is pretty good).

Life in general is sweet, cept my shift on Valentines is 2 pm till 10:30
pm.... so no nookie with the mrs (poor gal)

I've already been promoted from 1st line help to technical help desk (moved
from a free phone number to a premium rate number in basic idea), and am
trying to move onto IHN (intelligent home networking) where i think i'll
feel more at home.

FM has kept me company since all my friends became backstabbers, but i
forgive you all ;-) I won the prem with aston villa, even got Adriano to
join them on a free in the year 2009.... FUN FUN FUN. but my next challenge
is to use the newest update off the dugout and try drag totts to top of the
prem just in 1 season.

I've missed the place a lot, but c'est la vie, had to stay away, no one
really cares that i left so shouldn't care that im back. :) Just have fun
and if your anti arsenal don't reply to my posts. And if your edu,
definitely don't ;-) we'll never see eye to eye as the guy only sees blue or
yellow and green, nothing else. not his fault. but after a year or so of it
it gets to be annoying. People won't change so lets not bother trying to
force them to, if you don't like me don't post replies to me, end of story,
IF you reply to me, I WILL reply back, if your nasty to me, expect a reply
10 x as bad.

K, now that we got all that said and done, Who's gonne get me my first beer
;-)

Em Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:19:33 GMT, Pete Heslop <shadowalk@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Boo
>>

> opps I should post something i little more inteligent.
>
> Since November 29th i've been employed by BT Broadband (a job which i
> hate
> profusely but 6.45 an hour to basically do naff all is pretty good).
>
> Life in general is sweet, cept my shift on Valentines is 2 pm till 10:30
> pm.... so no nookie with the mrs (poor gal)
>
> I've already been promoted from 1st line help to technical help desk
> (moved
> from a free phone number to a premium rate number in basic idea), and am
> trying to move onto IHN (intelligent home networking) where i think i'll
> feel more at home.
>
> FM has kept me company since all my friends became backstabbers, but i
> forgive you all ;-) I won the prem with aston villa, even got Adriano to
> join them on a free in the year 2009.... FUN FUN FUN. but my next
> challenge
> is to use the newest update off the dugout and try drag totts to top of
> the
> prem just in 1 season.
>
> I've missed the place a lot, but c'est la vie, had to stay away, no one
> really cares that i left so shouldn't care that im back. :) Just have fun
> and if your anti arsenal don't reply to my posts. And if your edu,
> definitely don't ;-) we'll never see eye to eye as the guy only sees
> blue or
> yellow and green, nothing else. not his fault. but after a year or so of
> it
> it gets to be annoying. People won't change so lets not bother trying to
> force them to, if you don't like me don't post replies to me, end of
> story,
> IF you reply to me, I WILL reply back, if your nasty to me, expect a
> reply
> 10 x as bad.
>
> K, now that we got all that said and done, Who's gonne get me my first
> beer
> ;-)
>
>> --
>> "How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"
>>
>> "None, It has to want to change itself..."
>>
>> Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
>> http://www.fmunderground.net/

have missed you here, and would not consider the honour to be mentioned
above :-D

--

escreveu:

> Boo

better late than never! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

late? what did I miss ?

--

Em Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:20:25 GMT, Pete Heslop <shadowalk@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Em Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, Pete Heslop <shadowalk@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Boo
>>

> better late than never! :-D

just meant you take long to be back, welcome

--

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:13:43 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, Pete Heslop wrote:
>
>> Boo
>
>Oh and that really enlivened the group!
>
>Get your arse back in here - need to bair Arse fans more! ;-)
>
>From a worried Chelsea fan who believes we won't win a thing this season!!!

you keep your bare arse to yourself, briggs.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, Pete Heslop wrote:
>
>> Boo
>
> Oh and that really enlivened the group!
>
> Get your arse back in here - need to bair Arse fans more! ;-)
>
> From a worried Chelsea fan who believes we won't win a thing this
> season!!!

Personally don't care if chelsea win everything as we can use the excuse of
them buying trophies (which isn't even an excuse it _is_ what they've done)
as long as man u win nothing I have a happy season.

--

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:13:43 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, Pete Heslop wrote:
>>
>>> Boo
>>
>>Oh and that really enlivened the group!
>>
>>Get your arse back in here - need to bair Arse fans more! ;-)
>>
>>From a worried Chelsea fan who believes we won't win a thing this
>>season!!!
>
> you keep your bare arse to yourself, briggs.

*shudders* now there's an image i didn't need.

--

>have missed you here, and would not consider the honour to be mentioned
>above :-D

>--
>The Brazilian Man
>* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
>not read it*

exactly ;-) I figured you'd be the one least to react to me mentioning your
name than the other guys, :) good man edu..... anyways, hows everything ?

--

Em Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:29:08 GMT, Pete Heslop <shadowalk@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
>> have missed you here, and would not consider the honour to be mentioned
>> above :-D
>
>> --
>> The Brazilian Man
>> * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
>> not read it*
>
> exactly ;-) I figured you'd be the one least to react to me mentioning
> your
> name than the other guys, :) good man edu..... anyways, hows everything ?

great, having much fun with my FM game, as you can follow at the posts on
AGCM.
(don't miss the one about us "Palmeiras FC" buying Highbury!)

and also enjoying our (Chelsea) run on EPL.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

Everyone forgot my birthday on Jan 31st ;-) Main reason im here to kick
everyones arse.

--

Em Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:29:50 GMT, Pete Heslop <shadowalk@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Everyone forgot my birthday on Jan 31st ;-) Main reason im here to kick
> everyones arse.

congrats, and take note mine will be on Feb 18th! lol

--

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Boo

They all come back in the end.

----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Pete Heslop wrote:
> "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Boo
>>

> opps I should post something i little more inteligent.
>
> Since November 29th i've been employed by BT Broadband (a job which i
> hate profusely but 6.45 an hour to basically do naff all is pretty
> good).
>
> Life in general is sweet, cept my shift on Valentines is 2 pm till
> 10:30 pm.... so no nookie with the mrs (poor gal)
>
> I've already been promoted from 1st line help to technical help desk
> (moved from a free phone number to a premium rate number in basic
> idea), and am trying to move onto IHN (intelligent home networking)
> where i think i'll feel more at home.

Welcome back, congrates on your job working out. :)

> FM has kept me company since all my friends became backstabbers, but i
> forgive you all ;-) I won the prem with aston villa, even got Adriano
> to join them on a free in the year 2009.... FUN FUN FUN. but my next
> challenge is to use the newest update off the dugout and try drag
> totts to top of the prem just in 1 season.

Sounds like a good challenge. Is it Vinnie 5 you'll use?

> I've missed the place a lot, but c'est la vie, had to stay away, no
> one really cares that i left so shouldn't care that im back. :) Just
> have fun and if your anti arsenal don't reply to my posts. And if
> your edu, definitely don't ;-) we'll never see eye to eye as the guy

Welcome back, congrates on your job working out. :)

> FM has kept me company since all my friends became backstabbers, but i
> forgive you all ;-) I won the prem with aston villa, even got Adriano
> to join them on a free in the year 2009.... FUN FUN FUN. but my next
> challenge is to use the newest update off the dugout and try drag
> totts to top of the prem just in 1 season.

Sounds like a good challenge. Is it Vinnie 5 you'll use?

> I've missed the place a lot, but c'est la vie, had to stay away, no
> one really cares that i left so shouldn't care that im back. :) Just
> have fun and if your anti arsenal don't reply to my posts. And if
> your edu, definitely don't ;-) we'll never see eye to eye as the guy
> only sees blue or yellow and green, nothing else. not his fault. but
> after a year or so of it it gets to be annoying. People won't change
> so lets not bother trying to force them to, if you don't like me
> don't post replies to me, end of story, IF you reply to me, I WILL
> reply back, if your nasty to me, expect a reply 10 x as bad.

That's the beauty of footy, we all love our teams. And sometimes it may get
heated, but we all have to understand that what is said is generally not a
personal attack, just someone else replying with as much passion for their
team as you have for your own.

> K, now that we got all that said and done, Who's gonne get me my
> first beer ;-)

*hands Pete a Cider* You know I don't drink beer ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Pete Heslop wrote:
> "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Boo
>>

> opps I should post something i little more inteligent.
>
> Since November 29th i've been employed by BT Broadband (a job which i hate
> profusely but 6.45 an hour to basically do naff all is pretty good).
>
> Life in general is sweet, cept my shift on Valentines is 2 pm till 10:30
> pm.... so no nookie with the mrs (poor gal)

Why change a habit of a lifetime ;)

--

Pete Heslop wrote:
> "Daniel Marsh" <danmaruk@NOSPAMYOUCUNTSbtopenworld.com> wrote in message
>
>>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:09:49 GMT, "Pete Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Boo
>>

>>They all come back in the end.
>

> You can't come 'back' if your spineless, like SOME around here. Difference
> is, Enough is enough, this is _MY_ playground,

*pushes you over to the climbing frame* - that's your domain ;-)

Mr. Pink wrote:

> This bus has just been at a service station... As I told you, I didn`t
> find the time. Less to do at work, so now I got the time again.
>
> Prepare for the worst....and you get me...

Good to have you back (for a while) Pinky!

--

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> [...]
>> after a year or so of it it gets to be annoying. People won't change
>> so lets not bother trying to force them to, if you don't like me
>> don't post replies to me, end of story, IF you reply to me, I WILL
>> reply back, if your nasty to me, expect a reply 10 x as bad.
>
> That's the beauty of footy, we all love our teams. And sometimes it may
> get
> heated, but we all have to understand that what is said is generally not a
> personal attack, just someone else replying with as much passion for their
> team as you have for your own.
>

>> K, now that we got all that said and done, Who's gonne get me my
>> first beer ;-)
>>

> *hands Pete a Cider* You know I don't drink beer ;-)
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well

hehehehe, TOo true Hamish, I resent no one. (genuinely) cept mayle that Paul
Pot guy.... But that's another story. ;)

and no, Im using the one that from "Throwin" or something. so Mido is on
loan at Spurs.
--
"How Many Shrinks does it take to change a lightbulb"

"None, It has to want to change itself..."

Staff member of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

Aye, I think i read up that he went, but welcome backs all around ;-)

--

Pete Heslop wrote:

> hehehehe, TOo true Hamish, I resent no one. (genuinely) cept mayle
> that Paul Pot guy.... But that's another story. ;)
>
> and no, Im using the one that from "Throwin" or something. so Mido is
> on loan at Spurs.

I haven't seen that one, I may dl it to try. I used Vinnie5 for my Bearsden
game, but haven't checked any of the transfers, bar Barry coming home ;-)

--
Hamish McStab

Pete Heslop wrote:

> Boo

Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

> From a worried Chelsea fan who believes we won't win a thing this
> season!!!

Why not?

The League is a given surely (especially since Robben only misses Everton,
Palace and Norwich)

Mr. Pink wrote:
>> And yet, remarkably, it's generally you that brings up politics.
>>
> Nope, like I just stated, this is a newsgroup about football. I just wanted to clear up a few things about me hating america, wich i don`t.
> Politics are for losers. Real men and real women put things straight...

And yet Google says you're wrong.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm