Dell D400 Notebook Second Battery ?

I have just bought a D400 , and the battery life is coming in at about
2hrs. I've seen someone talking about a reserve battery. Is that the
same as a second battery ? What are my options here ?
Any help appreciated.
Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about dell d400 notebook battery

    No, the reserve battery serves the same purpose as a CMOS battery on a
    desktop - backs up the CMOS when the system is powered off.

    David wrote:
    > I have just bought a D400 , and the battery life is coming in at about
    > 2hrs. I've seen someone talking about a reserve battery. Is that the
    > same as a second battery ? What are my options here ?
    > Any help appreciated.
    > Dave

Dell Battery Notebooks Computers