Dell D400 Notebook Second Battery ?

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
February 8, 2005 12:42:40 PM

I have just bought a D400 , and the battery life is coming in at about
2hrs. I've seen someone talking about a reserve battery. Is that the
same as a second battery ? What are my options here ?
Any help appreciated.
Dave
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 11:50:55 PM

No, the reserve battery serves the same purpose as a CMOS battery on a
desktop - backs up the CMOS when the system is powered off.

!