Hi.

My Microsoft wireless network card recently stopped working at work. After
a lot of tests, it seems that the way to solve the problem is to disable the
Wireless Zero Configuration service, and instead to manually set up the
connection.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should this happen? Does anyone know how
I can get Wireless Zero Configuration to work with my MS wireless network
card?

Thx.

I use Wireless Zero Configuration on several machines here. You need to
make sure you've enabled it not only in Services, but on the Wireless
Networks tab in the Properties of your LAN within Network Connections.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC