keyboard and mouse not working

Im running windows xp pro and everytime i boot my keyboard and mouse do not
work. im positive they are in the right spot and i cannot go into safemode or
bios. im clueless to what i should do.
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard mouse working

    some of my keys on my keyboard is not working. For exanple when I hit the
    question mark key this comes up : and when I want the two dots this comes up ç
    can you help figure this out
    thank you...

    "jake180" wrote:

    > Im running windows xp pro and everytime i boot my keyboard and mouse do not
    > work. im positive they are in the right spot and i cannot go into safemode or
    > bios. im clueless to what i should do.

Mice Keyboards Windows XP