Trojan help!!!

I have received and read how to delete a Trojan. Well i can't run the
recommended scanners because they only work with Internet EXplorer which has
ActiveX. I can only open Netscape browser and it doesn't work. Does anyone
know other ways of sorting this problem?

Thanks.

bar

Download a decent anti virus application such a AVG Free from Grisoft.

www.grisoft.com

This will install and then you'll need to download recent updates.

Perform a full scan AFTER loading updates.

Run the scan AFTER booting up into SAFE MODE.