Does MN-730 Wireless PCI Adapter Work On Linux?

Prometheus

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

I currently own the MN-730 Wireless PCI Adapter. I installed Slackware Linux
last night and remembered that I have a MN-730 Wireless PCI Adapter. And
right now the computer upstairs has no internet is there a way to get the
MN-730 Wireless PCI Adapter working on linux Please this is important to me
for my buisness.

- Thanks In Advanced.

Apparently there are ways, however this is a Microsoft newsgroup for a
Microsoft product for which the software requires Windows operating systems
from Win98 through and including Windows XP. Maybe you could try doing a
Google search?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC