Digital Vibrance?

I have the ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 Megger, and I dont see anywhere on the control panel for Digital Vibrance Control. Am I looking in the wrong spot or do I have to download a different program to enable that feature or does this card not have that? Noob here :P
4 answers Last reply
More about digital vibrance
  1. Digital Vibrance is an Nv only thing dude. Nice feature though I like it. However you can manually do what it does. Play with the gamma, contrast, and brightness, and color controls. Theres nothing it does you can't do.

Me: are you saying I can't provide?
    Me: cause I know I can provide.
    Me: oh and I can provide money too;)
    Rachel:): why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?
  2. its just basically extra color saturation without raising the contrast too high

-------
    <A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
  3. The other thing is alot of people see it as a feature to bring the nV colour output to the level of ATI. Go to B3D and see discussions of this turn into flame-fests about learning to adjust your monitor and how this or that card does it right. I find alot of people need to adjust their colour temperatures afterwards, or even instead of, which gives them better results.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
  4. BTW I suggest getting Rage 3d Tweak, with which, among other things, you can turn on "Color Fill" which supposedly increases color saturation in a D3D environment.

Me: are you saying I can't provide?
    Me: cause I know I can provide.
    Me: oh and I can provide money too;)
    Rachel:): why do we need money when we can just stay in our room and have sex all day?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Control Panel Graphics