WTB: Road Blasters wheel or springs

I've got one with broken springs in it and the wiring harness all twisted
and broken. Prefer a working yoke but will take a set of springs and fix it.
Email with a shipped price, will pay via Paypal immediately for a good
offer.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

Robert Bullock wrote:
> I've got one with broken springs in it and the wiring harness all twisted
> and broken. Prefer a working yoke but will take a set of springs and fix it.
> Email with a shipped price, will pay via Paypal immediately for a good
> offer.

I should have all these parts NOS and possibly used.

-Stephen

TRENDING THREADS