Space Cyclone: need some info/photo

I recently picked up a Space Cyclone cocktail that is missing the bezel
and glass top. My searches have come up pretty nil on any information
about this game (it would appear that it's fairly rare). There is a
flyer at www.arcadeflyers.com, but I wonder if anyone has a cocktail
version of this game and if they wouldn't mind taking a photo of it for
me to use in my resoration efforts. Also, if anyone has a glass top for
a old Taito cocktail they're looking to unload in the SW Ontario area,
let me know.

Also, and please forgive me if this is a noob question, when the
conversion class is listed as "unique" is there nothing else that will
work with that game's harness? I can't imagine that in the early days
companies would come up with a new pinout for every game they created.
Seems counterproductive to me.

Thanks,
Corey