Self Test ? Original Frogger Moon Cresta

For the life of me, I cannot find a self test on the game. Inside the coin
door is a "service switch" that gives you a credit when switched. Also there
is a reset switch, which.......resets the game and a volume control. On the
board there is a reset button and thats it. Am I missing something? Argh....

If you're looking for a self-test mode for your Frogger try one of these...

http://www.brasington.org/arcade/hs2/frogger/testmode.shtml

http://www.jeffsromhack.com/products/frogger_tech.htm

-Jeff

Pepelepew wrote:

> For the life of me, I cannot find a self test on the game. Inside the coin
> door is a "service switch" that gives you a credit when switched. Also there
> is a reset switch, which.......resets the game and a volume control. On the
> board there is a reset button and thats it. Am I missing something? Argh....

TRENDING THREADS