Help with my display isnt working right.........

April 17, 2005 9:03:01 AM

Hi my display resolution isnt working right,
acouple of days ago the resolution changed to
800 by 600 pixels but i cantmove the bar across,
and if igo to update my driver nothing is there.
I go to control panel, then display, then settings,
and cant change the resolution just cant move it across,
then i click on advance, then adapter , then properties
then driver and all it says it VGASAVE
cant got to properties or anything
Am i missing a driver or adapter or someone knows what i can download please

thank you

More about : display isnt working

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 6:58:08 PM

You should uninstall your video drives. Go to your control panel, click on
system and find your way to your monitor card settings, right click an
uninstall.
The next time your system is rebooted, there will be a clean new automatic
install of your videodrives.

http://www.lavalys.com, use this software to get your newest driver updates

!