How To Get Files & Settings Transfer Wizard to Transfer AL..

I'm moving files/settings from one laptop to another. Each has XP Home with
a single login (Paul). I used the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard to do
this. The problem is that some settings and files such as the Outlook PST
didn't transfer. I think it's because the original laptop has "Owner" in
C:\Documents and Settings, and the new one has "Paul" in Documents and
Settings. Of course, each has "All Users" and "Default User".

Is there a way to transfer the settings and files for "Owner" on the old
system to "Paul" on the new system? If there isn't, how can I make sure I
have a perfect copy of the old system's Outlook 2003 contacts, rules, mail,
etc, especially the mail account info.
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about files settings transfer wizard transfer

    You can try here..I think it has a free trial..
    http://www.ajsystems.com/obp5.html

    "Peter D" <please@.sk> wrote in message
    | I'm moving files/settings from one laptop to another. Each has XP
    Home with
    | a single login (Paul). I used the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
    to do
    | this. The problem is that some settings and files such as the
    Outlook PST
    | didn't transfer. I think it's because the original laptop has
    "Owner" in
    | C:\Documents and Settings, and the new one has "Paul" in Documents
    and
    | Settings. Of course, each has "All Users" and "Default User".
    |
    | Is there a way to transfer the settings and files for "Owner" on the
    old
    | system to "Paul" on the new system? If there isn't, how can I make
    sure I
    | have a perfect copy of the old system's Outlook 2003 contacts,
    rules, mail,
    | etc, especially the mail account info.
    | Thanks

Windows XP