microsoft wireless networking problem

I need the software for the microsoft wireless networking, where can i find
it? Also my laptop keeps loosing its connection every 15-30 minutes or so.
How do I fix this so it stays connected all the time?
thanks
mike
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft wireless networking problem

    The software is at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "michael e dziatkowicz" <mnmma@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I need the software for the microsoft wireless networking, where can i find
    >it? Also my laptop keeps loosing its connection every 15-30 minutes or so.
    >How do I fix this so it stays connected all the time?
    > thanks
    > mike

Routers Wireless Networking Microsoft