Folders search when double clicked

jarrel

Instead of opening when I double click them, the folders search. How can I
make my folders open when i double click them.

email me at jump248@yahoo.com if u know the answer

Search Companion Error When You Search for Files and Folders
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816665

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jarrel" wrote:

| Instead of opening when I double click them, the folders search. How can I
| make my folders open when i double click them.

Hi,

A quick fix for this common problem is available here:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_folder_open.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/