Configure FPSE on IIS

Hi all

I am trying to configure FrontPage Server Extensions under IIS

I open this console : compmgmt.msc \s
Click on Services and Applications to expand
When I try to click on Internet Information Service (IIS)
I receive an hour glass and nothing more for hours.
I can kill the task thru task mangler. :)

All of this so I can work on web projects for Visual Studio.net

System

HP Pavilion zx5060us
P4 3.06GHZ
Ram 1 GB
OS Winxp sp2 fully patched

Thanks
-goss

Failure to start a service can usually be related to some driver for your hardware. I would uninstall, and reinstall IIS. Some setup
error could tell you what driver is balking during install.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509