whats the deal im not complainin because i got some quality players on free
but how this many and this good...

fernando torres
marko babic
christian poulsen
freddy adu
olivier bernard
timothee atouba

quite a few great players there

its 2007/2008 season im with liverpool got all those players on free
transfers, freddy adu was at barca when i nabbed him hes quality now and
fernando torres is valued at 35 million but i got him free

this has to be a strange event or does this happen regularly?

i know for a fact it wouldnt happen in reality!!

anyhow after all those signings im top of the league

compared to the last season i finished 5th

im in the FA cup final and just got defeated off man utd in the champions
league qtr final it went into extra time and alan smith scored to make it
1 - 0 (2 - 1 aggregate) in the 119th minute... no comeback not even with
cisse and fernando torres upfront

oh and get this when i took the liverpool job they had van der vaart as
well, i signed heitinga and de jong signed a guy called phillip lahm,
hellish right back

i signed barry ferguson on a free too i just remembered he is a good player

and with milan baros, adu, cisse, fernando torres, luis garcia, its hard to
pick which ones to play their all so god damn good!!

Christo wrote:
> whats the deal im not complainin because i got some quality players on free
> but how this many and this good...
>

> fernando torres
> marko babic
> christian poulsen
> freddy adu
> olivier bernard
> timothee atouba
>
> quite a few great players there
>
> its 2007/2008 season im with liverpool got all those players on free
> transfers, freddy adu was at barca when i nabbed him hes quality now and
> fernando torres is valued at 35 million but i got him free
>
> this has to be a strange event or does this happen regularly?
>
> i know for a fact it wouldnt happen in reality!!

Steve McManaman and Sol Campbell are two examples of players leaving on
frees!

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

I nabbed Torres, Owen, Vieira, Rosicky,Berbatov, Tuncay, D'Alessandro, Santa
Cruz, Riquelme all on frees.

But then, life's too easy at Chelsea. All these frees removed the need to
actually spend Chelsea's fortune, resulting in over £400million in the bank
and 5 straight league titles, 3 FA cups, 3 champions leagues (still couldn't
win the league cup though!!).

Got bored, now at Mansfield: no money + no wage bill = more fun!!!!!
--
http://www.fmaddict.net

"FMaddict" <someone@somewhereelse.com> wrote in message
>I nabbed Torres, Owen, Vieira, Rosicky,Berbatov, Tuncay, D'Alessandro,
>Santa Cruz, Riquelme all on frees.
>
> But then, life's too easy at Chelsea. All these frees removed the need to
> actually spend Chelsea's fortune, resulting in over £400million in the
> bank and 5 straight league titles, 3 FA cups, 3 champions leagues (still
> couldn't win the league cup though!!).
>
> Got bored, now at Mansfield: no money + no wage bill = more fun!!!!!
> --
> http://www.fmaddict.net
>
> "Christo" <chris@juststuffnospam.co.uk> wrote in message
>> whats the deal im not complainin because i got some quality players on
>> free but how this many and this good...
>>

>> fernando torres
>> marko babic
>> christian poulsen
>> freddy adu
>> olivier bernard
>> timothee atouba
>>
>> quite a few great players there
>>
>> its 2007/2008 season im with liverpool got all those players on free
>> transfers, freddy adu was at barca when i nabbed him hes quality now and
>> fernando torres is valued at 35 million but i got him free
>>
>> this has to be a strange event or does this happen regularly?
>>
>> i know for a fact it wouldnt happen in reality!!
>>
>> anyhow after all those signings im top of the league
>>
>> compared to the last season i finished 5th
>>
>> im in the FA cup final and just got defeated off man utd in the champions
>> league qtr final it went into extra time and alan smith scored to make it
>> 1 - 0 (2 - 1 aggregate) in the 119th minute... no comeback not even with
>> cisse and fernando torres upfront
>>
>> oh and get this when i took the liverpool job they had van der vaart as
>> well, i signed heitinga and de jong signed a guy called phillip lahm,
>> hellish right back
>>
>> i signed barry ferguson on a free too i just remembered he is a good
>> player
>>
>> and with milan baros, adu, cisse, fernando torres, luis garcia, its hard
>> to pick which ones to play their all so god damn good!!

yeah i just got D'Allesandro on a freee for my next season

thing is though

i had 30.5 million budget

won loads that season i got all those frees, well i did the domestic double,
got 12 mill for league 2 mill for FA cup 13.5 mil for european tv 13.5 mill
for premiership tv

the odd 1.8 million here and there from the champs league (lost in qtr
final)

never paid anything for anyone that season

and the pool board only gave me 34mil for this new season, i was expecting
like 60 mil, its poor, i wanted to try and sign john terry for whatever
amount neccesary 45 million? lol

or even try to nab back all the mint players rafa bent knee tez sold like
xabi alonso and stevie

im sayin though would you get tha many free transfers of world class players
in the game every time o was it a one off?i i started a new game would the
players be available for free again?

Toby Briggs wrote:

> Christo wrote:
> > whats the deal im not complainin because i got some quality players on free
> > but how this many and this good...
>
> Steve McManaman and Sol Campbell are two examples of players leaving on frees!

Yeah but only two and in their prime. You won't see Ronaldinho leaving on a free, would you?

In CM, they do it all the time because the players ask for wages far too high when renegotiating
with the owning club only to accept a lower player status and much lower wage package when they
are transferred to either unemployement or a new club; human or computer controlled. So
sometimes, comparing real life with the game is futile. We tend to blur the line separating the
two too much.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:22:41 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>> Christo wrote:
>> > whats the deal im not complainin because i got some quality players on free
>> > but how this many and this good...
>>
>> Steve McManaman and Sol Campbell are two examples of players leaving on frees!

Didn't Michael Ballack move on a free from Leverkusen to Bayern?

----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:22:41 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:
>
>> Toby Briggs wrote:

>>> Steve McManaman and Sol Campbell are two examples of players
>>> leaving on frees!
>>

> Didn't Michael Ballack move on a free from Leverkusen to Bayern?

Yep, and Boumsong to Rangers :)

--
Hamish McStab

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.