27" monitor in Midway/Galaga/MS Pacman Cabnet?

If you remove the bezel and 19" monitor is it possible to mount a 27"
vertical monitor in an old midway cabinet?

Anyone ever retrofit one like this?

I know the new MsPac/Galaga has a 25" but was wondering if it was possible
to put a 27 in an old midway cabinet.

At one time, I owned a Galaxian with an original 25" monitor in it. Seeing
as the brackets were entirely different than 19", and "notched" quite a bit
to fit the 25", I seriously doubt that a 27" tube would fit in that style of
cabinet.

But, if you prove me wrong, send pics!

Awol
awol [AT] i-hacked [D0T] com

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> If you remove the bezel and 19" monitor is it possible to mount a 27"
> vertical monitor in an old midway cabinet?
>
> Anyone ever retrofit one like this?
>
> I know the new MsPac/Galaga has a 25" but was wondering if it was possible
> to put a 27 in an old midway cabinet.

Latest posts