I've had to reinstall windows xp twice on my computer and my C: drive says
that I have almost no space left. I was thinking that maybe my other settings
were saved from each time I've had to restart. How do I delete them so that I
have room on C: drive to download and save stuff.

Danielle, how many versions of XP do you have on the C: drive? Do you
get a boot menu asking which XP you want to
use?
"danielle_cheeks" <danielle_cheeks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F6ED5ED6-B083-4D5A-987B-C9E1E889D495@microsoft.com...