XP freezes when I try to stream audio or video from the in..

I tried to play a song from a website, ran with Realplayer, and right after
Realplayer loaded and displayed "Connecting" my computer froze up on me.
This happens every time I try to stream any audio or video online. It
happens with Windows Media, Realplayer, Winamp... everything.

Help, please!

RealPlayer probably installed a 'codec' that is corrupt, or incompatible.

start/control panel/sounds and../hardware tab, <some codec>/properties button, driver tab, uninstall.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Skroller" <Skroller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F367733F-C77B-4D02-A89D-3A400479638F@microsoft.com...
>I tried to play a song from a website, ran with Realplayer, and right after
> Realplayer loaded and displayed "Connecting" my computer froze up on me.
> This happens every time I try to stream any audio or video online. It
> happens with Windows Media, Realplayer, Winamp... everything.
>
> Help, please!

TRENDING THREADS