Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter

Tags:
  • Routers
  • Mini PCI
  • Wireless Lan
  • Intel
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
July 1, 2005 3:26:05 PM

Hi,

I’ve got an intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter. Last week I
performed a standard Windows Update.

Now when I try to use my wireless adapter my system crashes.

HELP.

More about : intel pro wireless lan 2100 mini pci adapter

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 7:04:07 AM

You might want to try a System Restore to a date prior to the WindowsUpdate
installations.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User