intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter

Hi,

I’ve got an intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter. Last week I
performed a standard Windows Update.

Now when I try to use my wireless adapter my system crashes.

HELP.
1 answer Last reply
More about intel wireless 2100 mini adapter

    You might want to try a System Restore to a date prior to the WindowsUpdate
    installations.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got an intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter. Last week I
    > performed a standard Windows Update.
    >
    > Now when I try to use my wireless adapter my system crashes.
    >
    > HELP.

Routers Mini PCI Wireless Lan Intel Networking