intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter

Last response: in Networking
Share
July 1, 2005 3:26:05 PM

Hi,

I’ve got an intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter. Last week I
performed a standard Windows Update.

Now when I try to use my wireless adapter my system crashes.

HELP.
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 7:04:07 AM

You might want to try a System Restore to a date prior to the WindowsUpdate
installations.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User