intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Hi,

I’ve got an intel pro/wireless LAN 2100 3b mini pci adapter. Last week I
performed a standard Windows Update.

Now when I try to use my wireless adapter my system crashes.

HELP.

You might want to try a System Restore to a date prior to the WindowsUpdate
installations.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User