Made a little website for my collection

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
think. =]

http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/

LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
images or complete pages. Thanks!
8 answers Last reply
More about made website collection
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Sell those vids and get more pins!

    nomad

    <citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
    > think. =]
    >
    > http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/
    >
    > LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
    > images or complete pages. Thanks!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I see you've got a DK JR cocktail in need of some repair, contact me if
    you'd like to hear about my very recent monitor repair. I think you'll
    find it useful.

    Terry.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Nice job on the web site.
    <citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
    > think. =]
    >
    > http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/
    >
    > LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
    > images or complete pages. Thanks!

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    hehe, I do plan on selling off a couple. my next Pin will be NIB
    though, always wanted an unmolested pinball. Maybe if Stern ever gets
    around to making a NASCAR pinball. (they should!)
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Thanks! I think the artwork needs a little more editing....=]
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Link did not work for me just a min ago.

    <citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
    > think. =]
    >
    > http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/
    >
    > LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
    > images or complete pages. Thanks!

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Egads!!!!! Hardly any pins?? Keep your vids and give US your pins!!

    TexasSteven
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Nice collection and good job on the web site.
    :-)
    Sam
    In Virginia
    http://members.aol.com/severlander/index.html