Made a little website for my collection

Last response: in Video Games
March 23, 2005 2:53:01 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
think. =]

http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/

LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
images or complete pages. Thanks!
March 23, 2005 3:26:16 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Sell those vids and get more pins!

nomad

<citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
> always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
> think. =]
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/
>
> LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
> images or complete pages. Thanks!

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:49:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I see you've got a DK JR cocktail in need of some repair, contact me if
you'd like to hear about my very recent monitor repair. I think you'll
find it useful.

Terry.
Related resources
March 23, 2005 9:33:37 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Nice job on the web site.
<citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
> always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
> think. =]
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/
>
> LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
> images or complete pages. Thanks!

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 1:48:20 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

hehe, I do plan on selling off a couple. my next Pin will be NIB
though, always wanted an unmolested pinball. Maybe if Stern ever gets
around to making a NASCAR pinball. (they should!)
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 1:48:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Thanks! I think the artwork needs a little more editing....=]
March 23, 2005 1:57:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Link did not work for me just a min ago.

<citznfish@gmail.com> wrote in message
> always wanted to throw together a page updating my hobby. LMK what you
> think. =]
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/arcade_at_home/
>
> LMk if the server is acting a little flaky. sometimes it's dropping
> images or complete pages. Thanks!

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 2:38:47 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Egads!!!!! Hardly any pins?? Keep your vids and give US your pins!!

TexasSteven
!