Windows Explorer (Or at least I think so)

Okay, I'm having this problem with what I think is Windows Explorer (I'm
not sure if it is or not). I turn on my computer and everything is fine
for a while, until I start getting this barrage of error messages. The
message is as follows:

-ERROR (Number varies here): The service cannot accept control messages
at this time :$-

There's times where I can get it to go away, only to come right back. I
thought that it had something to do with MSN Explorer, but I have found
that it is not, being as how Windows Explorer is what opens My
Documents and My Computer.

HELP ME!!!

--
jay_fox

johnf

Have you checked Googe for the phrase - The service cannot accept control
messages
at this time
There's over 100 hits there

--

johnf

> Okay, I'm having this problem with what I think is Windows Explorer (I'm
> not sure if it is or not). I turn on my computer and everything is fine
> for a while, until I start getting this barrage of error messages. The
> message is as follows:
>
> -ERROR (Number varies here): The service cannot accept control messages
> at this time :$-
>
> There's times where I can get it to go away, only to come right back. I
> thought that it had something to do with MSN Explorer, but I have found
> that it is not, being as how Windows Explorer is what opens My
> Documents and My Computer.
>
> HELP ME!!!
>

> --
> jay_fox