can't Restore comp.

Every time i try to system restore i get the message cant be restored.

I have the sam problem I think it because i have viruses so it not letting me
restore my laptop.

"btpk" wrote:

> Every time i try to system restore i get the message cant be restored.

Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting tips for System Restore in Windows XP.
Please post the event information from Event Viewer as suggested in
the page below.
System Restore Failures to restore:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

--