Space Cyclone

All,
I've recently acquired a Taito Space Cyclone cocktail, but the glass is
long broken and the instruction cards/artwork is missing. Does anyone
have one of these machines or the cards that I'm looking for? If so,
would you be willing to make me a scan and e-mail them to me? I'll pay
for your time and effort. I'd also love to purchase the original cards
if you can spare them.

Thanks!

Corey

Actually, I do, Dave. That would be great. I could use a bezel too, if
you've got one - just the plain black one would be awesome. Do you have
any of those?

Corey

Do you need the glass? I have a few in my shed.

Call me, I should be home Friday, but not too early, maybe around lunch
time...., Thursday is my drinking/poker night :)