I have noticed a change in my puter during start-up, more specifically during
the windows logon tune. This sound is starting to hang and skip and it is
progressively getting worse. Any ideas?

map

"4jasonw" wrote:

> I have noticed a change in my puter during start-up, more specifically during
> the windows logon tune. This sound is starting to hang and skip and it is
> progressively getting worse. Any ideas?

This happens to me sometimes as well,I select another sound for startup and
reboot then select the original one again and it seems to work fine for some
time.