Ryan

Hi,
Last night I visited Orbitz' website, which crashed my computer. After
restarting, I can no longer open IE or My Computer. After clicking on the
icon, the HD works for a few seconds, and then nothing happens. I've checked
task manager, and there doesn't appear to be any spyware running. Any
suggestions???
Thanks!
Ryan

map

"Ryan" wrote:

> Hi,
> Last night I visited Orbitz' website, which crashed my computer. After
> restarting, I can no longer open IE or My Computer. After clicking on the
> icon, the HD works for a few seconds, and then nothing happens. I've checked
> task manager, and there doesn't appear to be any spyware running. Any
> suggestions???
> Thanks!
> Ryan

System restore