wombat

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I still cant find how to find my drive in XP. Can see it in My Computer but
get error message when I try to save to drive. Message says "you do not have
access see administrator.

Previous advice to go thru regedit and
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Group Policy etc. Cannot
find this path????

Any more help please.

Depends if this is on a corporate network--if it is see your administrator
Otherwise you need to login as the administrator and change permissions of
the D drive-in particular the group called USERS