Lost D Drive

I still cant find how to find my drive in XP. Can see it in My Computer but
get error message when I try to save to drive. Message says "you do not have
access see administrator.

Previous advice to go thru regedit and
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Group Policy etc. Cannot
find this path????

Any more help please.
1 answer Last reply
More about lost drive

    Depends if this is on a corporate network--if it is see your administrator
    Otherwise you need to login as the administrator and change permissions of
    the D drive-in particular the group called USERS

    "Wombat" <Wombat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I still cant find how to find my drive in XP. Can see it in My Computer but
    > get error message when I try to save to drive. Message says "you do not
    > have
    > access see administrator.
    >
    > Previous advice to go thru regedit and
    > HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Group Policy etc. Cannot
    > find this path????
    >
    > Any more help please.

Microsoft Windows XP