installing fonts

When I try to install new fonts I get an error message telling me the font is
in use, to wait until windows is done with it and then install. the font is
not in use. how can I get the fonts into the font folder so I can use them?

thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about installing fonts

    Deborah

    Every time that Windows starts, it registers all installed fonts.. if you
    try to install a font that is already on the system, Windows will give you
    the message..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Deborahch" <Deborahch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to install new fonts I get an error message telling me the font
    > is
    > in use, to wait until windows is done with it and then install. the font
    > is
    > not in use. how can I get the fonts into the font folder so I can use
    > them?
    >
    > thanks for any help.

Font Microsoft Error Message Windows XP