"All original" DK

Ok, here goes.......

1) Generic marquee
2) Extra non-factory bolts along the front side edges
3) Non original joystick
4) Incorrect jump button
5) Extra jump button drilled into the center of the overlay
6) Lock bar holes
7) Wrong 1 and 2 player start buttons

I'm sure there's more problems with that game than that, but the pics are
soo poor you can't really tell anything. What did I win? :)

Brian

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6165592248&rd=1

> Can we spot the irregularities? ;)
>

> --
> -Steve P.

Yeah, what's that button on top of DK on the control panel?
And the bezel seems more yellow than I remember, but maybe
that's due to the pic quality or flash. The marquee is definitely
wrong unless it's some original that I was never aware of.
And I don't think "usual blemishes" includes ripped side art.

Did I miss anything?

Mario

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6165592248&rd=1

> Can we spot the irregularities? ;)
>

> --
> -Steve P.

guinness

>>5) Extra jump button drilled into the center of the overlay

Very likely a free play button.

tim (NH)

"Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, here goes.......
>
> 1) Generic marquee
> 2) Extra non-factory bolts along the front side edges
> 3) Non original joystick
> 4) Incorrect jump button
> 5) Extra jump button drilled into the center of the overlay
> 6) Lock bar holes
> 7) Wrong 1 and 2 player start buttons
>
> I'm sure there's more problems with that game than that, but the pics are
> soo poor you can't really tell anything. What did I win? :)
>
> Brian
>

> "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6165592248&rd=1
>>
>> Can we spot the irregularities? ;)
>>

>> --
>> -Steve P.

Geez, how did I miss the joystick? I thought something
wasn't right about it. I should have known that it
should have a small, black balltop.

Mario

"Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Ok, here goes.......
>
> 1) Generic marquee
> 2) Extra non-factory bolts along the front side edges
> 3) Non original joystick
> 4) Incorrect jump button
> 5) Extra jump button drilled into the center of the overlay
> 6) Lock bar holes
> 7) Wrong 1 and 2 player start buttons
>
> I'm sure there's more problems with that game than that, but the pics are
> soo poor you can't really tell anything. What did I win? :)
>
> Brian
>

> "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6165592248&rd=1

> > Can we spot the irregularities? ;)